- In general orders are despatched next day after they are received, however at busy times this may not be possible. Please therefore allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
- In the case of personalised perfumes process of creating and developing product take approximately 7-10 days, therefore please allow 12-14 working days for delivery.
- Orders sent using ‘Signed For’ option need to be signed-for on delivery unless you give us special instructions to leave the goods without them being signed for. Where such a request is made, Kris d’Amour cannot accept responsibility for any loss of or damage to the delivery.
All of our UK deliveries are made using Royal Mail and include delivery to Northern Ireland & the Channel Islands.
- Order value over £40:
- Free delivery
- Order value under £40:
- UK Standard Service: 2 to 3 working days £4.20
- UK Confirmed Service, Signed For: 2 to 3 working days £5.25
- International Standard Service: 7 to 10 working days £6.40
- International Signed For Service: 7 to 10 working days £11.70
I have not received my order, what should I do?
We do ask that you allow the specified working days stated above for your order to be delivered. If you have not received your parcel in this time, please kindly check with your local sorting office to see if they are holding the parcel for you. Should they not have your parcel, please contact us on +44 (0) 1133458755 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further.
Do you deliver outside European countries?
Regarding current size of the company we don’t deliver outside European countries at the time being.
You have the statutory right to: cancel your order, return and exchange the goods or return and receive the refund. Simply call our customer centre on +44 (0)1133458755 during our opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and order reference number.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, all UK customers have the right to cancel orders placed through a website within seven working days of their receipt of the goods. UK residents wishing to cancel an order under these Regulations should return the goods to The Kris d’Amour Ltd, 5A Shancara Court, Tingley, Wakefield, WF3 1JP, United Kingdom in their original packing and in their original condition.
- Kris d’Amour will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to goods returned in this way until they are received at our above address, and we strongly recommend that returns are sent by Recorded Delivery or some other means of tracked delivery system.
- Once we receive the goods in saleable condition, a refund for their cost will be made to your credit/debit card.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to Kris d’Amour. Please note, we do not refund any carriage charges paid.
Kris d’Amour will refund or replace any products if:
- They were purchased direct from us within the last 30 days
- They are returned to us in their original, unopened and in resalable condition. In the case of personalised perfumes, customer’s have a right to a refund if, after trying the product, they are not fully satisfied with the aroma or other aspects of the product.
- They are returned with the original receipt.
Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to Kris d’Amour. Please note, we do not refund any carriage charges paid.