We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail update.
We may use your personal information to:
- Send to you goods purchased via the website;
- Send invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Kris d’Amour Ltd
5A Shancara Court,
WF3 1JP, UK
Alternatively you can contact us by telephone on +44 (0)1133458755.