- This website www.krisdamour.co.uk is operated by Kris d’Amour Ltd whose registered address is: 5A Shancara Court, Tingley, Wakefield, WF3 1JP, United Kingdom. Company Registration number is: 08444063
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of website owned and operated by Kris d’Amour. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or have access to this website. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The copyright to the contents of this website belongs to Kris d’Amour. Users may download, view and print materials for their own personal, non-commercial use. The contents must not be used for commercial or business purposes without prior written permission from Kris d’Amour.
- Access to the My Account section of the Website is restricted to registered users
- You have the ability to register on the Website to enable you to access full content or additional services on the website.
- You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account.
- All orders for goods shall be subject to these terms and conditions. No variation of these terms and conditions shall apply unless agreed in writing by Kris d’Amour.
- Kris d’Amour guarantee that all goods on offer are as described on the website and are fit for their intended purpose. Should any product fail to meet our high standards it will be replaced immediately. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Orders can only be accepted from customers who are 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years of age you are welcome to browse our website but regret that we are unable to accept any order from you.
- Payment for goods ordered can be made by any major credit card or debit card.
- In the event of payment being declined by your card issuer, Kris d’Amour shall not be responsible for any costs or inconvenience caused by a subsequent delay in despatch.
- In general orders are despatched next day after they are received, however at busy times this may not be possible. Please therefore allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
- In the case of personalised perfumes process of creating and developing product take approximately 7-10 days, therefore please allow 12-14 working days for delivery.
- Orders sent by Courier need to be signed-for on delivery unless you give us special instructions to leave the goods without them being signed for. Where such a request is made, Kris d’Amour cannot accept responsibility for any loss of or damage to the delivery.
- Delivery charges to UK mainland addresses will be charged as seen here.
- Orders to Non UK mainland and Europe locations are subject to delivery charges as set out here.
- To send an order as gift: When you enter the checkout process you have the opportunity to supply a separate recipient name and delivery address. You are then able to supply a gift message for the recipient.
- We then send the order enclosed in hand-wrapped Kris d’Amour gift box. Your message will appear on a gift tag enclosed with the order. The invoice will be sent separately to the card holders (your) address.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, all UK customers have the right to cancel orders placed through a website within seven working days of their receipt of the goods. UK residents wishing to cancel an order under these Regulations should return the goods to The Kris d’Amour Ltd, 5A Shancara Court, Tingley, Wakefield, WF3 1JP, United Kingdom in their original packing and in their original condition.
- Kris d’Amour will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to goods returned in this way until they are received at our above address, and we strongly recommend that returns are sent by Recorded Delivery or some other means of tracked delivery system.
- Once we receive the goods in saleable condition, a refund for their cost will be made to your credit/debit card.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to Kris d’Amour. Please note, we do not refund any carriage charges paid.
Kris d’Amour will refund or replace any products if:
- They were purchased direct from us within the last 30 days
- They are returned to us in their original, unopened and in resalable condition
- They are returned with the original receipt.
Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to Kris d’Amour. Please note, we do not refund any carriage charges paid.
Kris d’Amour website may contain links to other sites. Such links do not imply any endorsement of other sites, and Kris d’Amour has no responsibility for their content. Other website operators wishing to establish a link with Kris d’Amour website should send a request to email@example.com.
This website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from this website shall be resolved by the English Courts.
If you have any questions about this terms and conditions, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Kris d’Amour Ltd
5A Shancara Court,
WF3 1JP, UK
Alternatively you can contact us by telephone on +44 (0)1133458755